Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Optunia Ficus Indica) is the market-leading product for skin hydration and care, and is an absolutely essential product for any beauty regime.
The cold-pressed extract, taken from the seeds of the Prickly Pear fruits of Morocco, is extremely light and absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling supple, soft and rejuvenated without leaving a greasy residue.
What makes Prickly Pear Seed Oil so unique?
Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains 150% more Vitamin E than any other oil on the market (including our Argan Oil).
It has the highest percentage of unsaturated fatty acids (80%), including very high levels of Linoleic Acid (60%), a fatty acid that is vital for healthy skin cell production.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains a very high concentration of Vitamin K which helps lighten dark spots on the skin, and dark circles under the eyes.
High concentrations of Omega Oils 6 and 9 intensify moisturising qualities.
The benefits of Prickly Pear Seed Oil
For your skin
This oil is suitable for all skin types, and with its anti-ageing qualities, is especially suitable for those with a more mature skin.
- The oil reduces wrinkles and helps eliminate circles and darkness under the eyes.
- It is excellent for very dry skin and cracked lips.
- It can reduce redness and soreness after sunbathing.
- The antioxidant level in the oil slows down the ageing process and helps the fight against free radicals.
- It is very light and easily absorbed into the skin so it is extremely beneficial in the fight against acne and similar skin problems.
- With regular use, the oil is very comforting and moisturising for your skin, especially for those with mature and dry skin.
For your hair
Prickly Pear's antioxidant properties and high concentrations of Vitamin E and Omega Oils intensify the nourishing qualities of our shampoos and conditioners, treating your hair deeply to give it extra strength, shine and body.
The scalp is stimulated, the roots are regenerated and the hair and tips are revitalised and protected from breakage and splitting. In no time your hair will be protected and repaired, and it will have recovered its natural shine and gloss.
For your nails
Massaging your nails every day with a little oil will help strengthen your nails permanently, and encourage healthy skin around the nails and hands.