If you would like to cancel a Contract, you may do so within 14 days of receipt of your order, subject to the Returns and Exchanges Terms as out lined below. This is in accordance with your rights as a consumer under The Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013.
There are no additional shipping costs for your orders - delivery is free.
Returns and Exchanges.
We do hope that you will be very pleased with the Products but in the unlikely event that you may wish to return one or more items, please read our Returns and Exchanges Policy as detailed below:
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order but in order to do so, you must contact us in writing by either email or letter. Unfortunately, a telephone call is not acceptable an method of cancellation.
- You must notify us within 14 days from the day you receive your order of your wish to cancel your order.
- Please ensure that your purchase order number is included in your email cancellation.
- The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 make it clear that no right of cancellation exists if the product has been used, tested and the original seal is broken.
- Only items that are defective may be returned. If you consider the item defective, we would ask for your reasons as to why you believe the item is defective when emailing us.
- Please return the items to the address as shown on the return slip on your invoice.
- You are responsible for paying for the postage incurred when returning this product and we advise that a record of postage is kept by you.
- Refunds will not be offered if any items are lost in transit back to us.
- Once the items have been received back at our offices, subject to the above, a refund will be processed within 14 days by using the same method that you used to pay for your order.